If you have an interview soon, we recommend the reading of these “6 Tips during a job interview”
1. Let the interviewer take the initiative. Listen carefully and take (a short) time to respond
2. Do not interrupt pointlessly.
3. Convey interest and enthusiasm for the company and the offer.
4. Express yourself clearly and simply.
5. Know your CV well Remember important dates.
6. Answer questions you would ask about your CV if you were the interviewer.
Other related articles:
Laura Alcaraz Escribano
Development Department- ACCIONA Human Resources